2. Kecak and fire dance.
3. Dinner at Jimbaran, It is well-known of seafood restaurants along the white sandy beach.
Afternoon trips bring you to Uluwatu Temple which perched very high on the cliff and facing directly to the open Indian Ocean. The Temple is usually associated with Danghyang Dwijendra (also known as Nirartha or Pedanda Sakti Wawu Rauh), the legendary architect of 16th century Hindhu Renaissance on Bali around the time of the collapse of the Majapahit empire in east Java.
He is said to have reached his final liberation from the cycle of rebirths (reincarnation) and becoming one with godly principle (moksa) at Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu is also said as one of the best places to witness the sunset. Just 100 meter from the temple we continue our program by seeing the famous Kecak and Fire Dance at an open-air stage nearby the temple with beautiful tropical surrounding and then return to the hotel with the last stop to enjoy The Seafood Dinner at beachside restaurant in Jimbaran.
Rates Include :
- Transfers from/to hotel by air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide(other language on request)
- Admission fees, donation
- Parking fees
- Meal specified on tour itinerary
- All prices are net per person
- Children aged from 3-12 years old
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.